4 Tbsps. sugar syrup
1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
1/4 cup of ground almonds
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. allspice or mixed spice
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you get a dough that you can shape with your hands and cut into cookie shapes. If your mix is too sticky or wet, add a bit more ground almonds until you get to the right consistency.
- Get out a rolling pin and roll the dough onto a nonstick cookie tray
- Cut out your cookies and place them onto a cookie tray.
- Bake at 180 C (around 356 F) for about 10-12 minutes. Keep an eye on them after eight minutes, just to ensure that they don’t burn, and take them out the second they start getting brown.
- Allow them to cool completely before taking them on a tray and eating them.