a. Personal Information
The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you provide to us when you register, or when you communicate with us through our website. We will at any time, at your request, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you.
Our website does not store or capture personal information automatically, but merely logs the user's Internet Protocol address which is automatically recognised by the Web server which then delivers web pages to your computer. If you are connected to the Internet you will have an Internet Protocol address which may look something like this: 220.127.116.11.
This website employs cookies for collecting technical information for statistical purposes of a non-personal nature, from which you cannot be identified and which is required for system administration. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server. It is used f.ex. to identify a user's computer in order to register visit patterns on the website.
b. Purposes for which Personal Information may be used
Any personal information that you provide to us will only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide information, products or services to you as requested by you;
- To let you know about products and services from AFI or the Arla Foods Group in which you may be interested or other marketing purposes;
- For internal review;
- To improve the content of the website;
- To customise the content and /or layout of the website for each individual user;
- To notify users about updates to the website;
- To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
We will not pass any of your personal information to any third party, other than members of the Arla Foods Group, without your consent. However, we may from time to time make non-identifying statistical information available to third parties for marketing purposes.
d. Removal from our mailing
List of DocumentsYou may at any time ask us to remove your personal details from our mailing list where indicated on the mail form on our website.