High-protein demand in female fitness
An emerging, rapidly growing market segment can no longer be overlooked. The number of women who consume high-protein products is growing at a phenomenal rate that does not look like it will decline any time soon.
Driven by a higher demand for protein products and an increased acceptance of products previously associated with extremely muscular males, female consumers are buying sports nutrition products to achieve their performance, aesthetic and health goals. That makes the female fitness market a very attractive business opportunity for sports nutrition manufacturers.
Due to the quality of the raw material, gentle treatment as well as the purity of our whey proteins and whey derived ingredients, Arla Food Ingredients can provide healthy and effective application technologies that are tasty, convenient and appealing applications for this target group. These include crystal clear, 100% whey protein waters, delicious high-protein bars and cookies and many other products that can be tailored to customer specifications.
All our sports nutrition ingredients are kosher and halal certified.
Ingredients designed to deliver functionality and performance
Our high-quality whey proteins include whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolates and whey protein hydrolysates. They offer:
- Superior health benefits for sports nutrition
- Superior nutritional quality, rich in all essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids
- Stimulate muscle growth and regeneration more effectively than other protein sources
- Support healthy weight and body composition
- Support healthy bones
- Due to their digestibility and rapid absorption, whey protein hydrolysates speed up muscle recovery for enhanced performance
- The unique amino acid composition of alpha-lactalbumin provides additional benefits for enhanced overnight recovery, weight management and greater antioxidant capacity
- Taste advantage compared to other protein sources
- Versatility in a wide range of applications, including powders, drinks, gels and bars
- Whey protein isolates and whey protein hydrolysates offer additional benefits for clear, high-protein beverages and protein bars with an improved shelf life and texture
Our unique milk mineral concentrate Capolac® is a rich source of highly bioavailable calcium, phosphorous and magnesium offering:
- Health benefits for sports nutrition products
- Healthy bones
- Good muscle function
- Support for a healthy weight
- Taste advantage compared to other calcium sources