Whey protein isolate – an unrivalled ingredient for sports nutrition
Containing at least 90% protein, whey protein isolate is a great choice for sports nutrition products. Our products deliver the unrivalled amino acid composition that comes naturally with whey protein.
Lacprodan® whey protein isolates can be used to produce crystal-clear UHT drinks, powdered beverages and gels.
As a leading whey protein isolate supplier, we make sure all our products are halal and kosher certified.
Product range with whey protein isolate
- Lacprodan® ISO.Water: Functional whey protein isolate with an excellent amino acid profile, zero fat, zero lactose and a protein content of 90% approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® ISO.Clear: Functional whey protein isolate for protein fortification of sports and nutrition products. It has a high heat stability and is clear in solution making it suitable for pasteurized or UHT beverages. Protein content of 90% approx. dry matter.
- Lacprodan® ClearShake: Functional whey protein isolate developed for protein fortification in ready-to-use dry mixes for sports and health products, with 90% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® SP-9213: UHT stable whey protein isolate for acidic clear beverages, with both fat and lactose < 0.2 % and 90% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® SP-9224: whey protein isolate with < 0.2% fat and lactose and 92% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® SP-9225 INS: instantised whey protein isolate with < 0.1 % lactose and 92% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® HYDRO.90: A functional whey protein isolate for clinical, sports and nutrition products with a DH of 2-5% and 92% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
Crystal Clear Protein Water with Lacprodan® SP-9213 is the proud winning concept of the Foods Ingredients Europe 2017 award in the category Performance Nutrition Innovation.