Bodybuilders and athletes were for a long time the only regular consumers of sports nutrition products. Although the consumption of these products has begun to spread throughout various other groups as well, athletes and especially bodybuilders still make up the largest part of the sports nutrition market.
The first stop for most core users is a high quality source of protein, and it is well established that whey protein is the best available for building muscle mass and improving muscle recovery.
Arla Food Ingredients specialises in producing premium quality whey proteins and whey-derived ingredients for solutions that help core users achieve their sports performance goals. We deliver first-class quality ingredients to our sports nutrition customers, just as we do for some of the most demanding infant formula and medical nutrition customers in the world.
All our sports nutrition ingredients are kosher and halal certified.
Our high-quality whey proteins include whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolates and whey protein hydrolysates. They offer:
- Superior health benefits for sports nutrition
- Superior nutritional quality, rich in all essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids
- Stimulate muscle growth and regeneration more effectively than other protein sources
- Support healthy weight and body composition
- Support healthy bones
- Due to their digestibility and rapid absorption, whey protein hydrolysates speed up muscle recovery for enhanced performance
- The unique amino acid composition of alpha-lactalbumin provides additional benefits for enhanced overnight recovery, weight management and greater antioxidant capacity
- Taste advantage compared to other protein sources
- Versatility in a wide range of applications, including powders, drinks, gels and bars
- Whey protein isolates and whey protein hydrolysates offer additional benefits for clear, high-protein beverages and protein bars with an improved shelf life and texture
Our unique milk mineral concentrate Capolac® is a rich source of highly bioavailable calcium, phosphorous and magnesium offering:
- Health benefits for sports nutrition products
- Healthy bones
- Muscle function
- Supports healthy weight
- Taste advantage compared to other calcium sources