This is a great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients to large industry clients. You are responsible for managing the entire campaign development from A to Z in an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth on both top and bottom lines..
Arla Foods Ingredients is a global leader in natural whey ingredients for products in a range of categories – from dairy and bakery to medical nutrition, infant and sports nutrition. Here, you will be responsible for creating fact-based promotion targeting clients in the Sport Nutrition and Health Foods industries.
Develop and execute on marketing concepts and campaigns
You join a Marketing department of seven, a support function to the Commercial organisation. Working closely with scientists and application specialists, you create concepts that promote our functional ingredients. In other words, how our functional and nutritious ingredients create value for our customer’s businesses. First and foremost, you must become an expert in your industries and establish an understanding of our complex functional ingredients. Specifically, your role includes:
- Gathering of industry insights by desk and field research
- Development of global marketing plans for Sport Nutrition and Health Foods in collaboration with the business units
- Management of concept development from start to finish, including developing campaigns, managing projects, executing marketing plans and tracking results
- Social Media communication on industry level
- Facilitation of innovation workshops with customers
- Content development for website, trade shows and customer events
- Management of Hydro.365 sponsorships
A great mix of technical flair and marketing expertise
The challenge will be to work with engineers and scientists to translate their knowledge and insights into clear, well-documented messages to be used in marketing material.
Furthermore, you have competencies for selling your ideas and you can ensure buy-in for new ideas and concepts.
To be successful, you use your people skills to collaborate across functions. Moreover, you:
- Have 5 + years of experience within B-t-B marketing, preferably from the Sport Nutrition industry
- Hold a master degree in Marketing or Commerce
- Are analytical by nature and have a strong business acumen
- Communicate fluently in English – both verbally and written
Send your application
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Anne Hoest Stenbaek at +45 9131 4647.
Please apply via this link.