Do you want to work with advanced membrane filtration in relation to milk and whey processing and use your skills to optimize existing and new - milk and whey processes. Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI) is an independent company within the Arla Foods Group, which is global leader in value-added whey.
Your new work place is in AFI R&D in Nr. Vium – where 60 people are employed (Technicians, Scientists and administrative employees). You will be employed in the R&D Deploy - Process Improvement Department where we are currently 7 scientists. Your new colleagues have extensive experience in several areas of dairy technology such as membrane filtration, drying, heat treatment, crystallization and evaporation. The main tasks of the Process Improvement Department is: execution of supply chain projects, technical support to supply chain and joint ventures, scale-up, pilot plant trials and unit operations, competence center on separation processes and technical assistance to NPD projects.
Experienced Technical profile with project manager skills
You are an engineer in food science, chemistry or dairy science, or you have acquired similar knowhow. Preferably you have experience in several of the below shown areas:
- Hands on experience with operation of membranes filtration plants
- Membrane filtration experience of milk and whey (MF, UF, NF, RO and others)
- Dimensioning of membrane filtration plants
- Basic knowledge of milk proteins, fat, minerals and their characteristics
- Some experience with project management of technical projects
- Mass and energy balances for membrane processes (mathematical modelling)
- Process Simulation of membrane processes
- Bridging the gap between lab, pilot and production scale
On the personal side, you are characterised as an independent profile with power and authority to work in a dynamic organisation. It takes a great deal of can-do attitude and the ability to engage in co-operation with a long range of stakeholders in and outside Arla Foods.
Application and contact
Please send your application as soon as possible, since we are interview relevant candidates for this position on an ongoing basis For additional information, please call Senior R&D Manager Anders Dalberg on +45 7217 7921.
Please apply via this link.