An adequate protein intake is paramount in maintaining a healthy body with the capacity to handle the challenges of everyday life. It provides the body with the substrate necessary to preserve and build vital tissues and muscle mass, thereby maintaining the body in protein balance. Throughout the day, a constant turnover of protein is taking place in the body, where protein is broken down and synthesized. The muscles in the human body account for up to 50 % of the entire protein turnover.
In the recent years, whey protein has been recognised as a key ingredient for a “healthy life”. With our range of whey protein concentrates you get high quality products that are rich in whey protein with a total protein content of at least 76% protein.
Read more on the health benefits associated with formulating foods with whey protein concentrates:
Arla Foods Ingredients offers a wide range of different whey protein concentrates with different application possibilities.
Whey protein concentrate - product range
- Lacprodan® DI-7017: UHT stable whey protein concentrate with a lactose content < 2% and 76% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® DI-8090: standard whey protein concentrate
- Lacprodan® SP-8011: Instant whey protein concentrate with 80% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® DI-8790: whey protein concentrate with 87% protein concentrate approx. dry matter
- Lacprodan® DI-8702: whey protein concentrate with lactose content < 0.2% and 87% protein concentrate approx. dry matter